BETHEL PARK BUSINESS ASSOCIATION MEETING
June 20, 2019
Attendees: 9 Attendees
Guest Speaker: Brian Miedel w/ LaFace & McGovern
• New energy codes, lighting controls required on new commercial construction and renovation projects
• Each state has a mandated code which is trying to decrease energy waste
• It has been proven that if in the proper lighting, employees are healthier and more productive
Minutes: Minutes from the May 2019 meeting were approved.
Membership Report: currently 41 paid memberships
Notary List –
• Parking Lot Painting Co. (PLP) has one on staff – ask for Alicia
• Grace Rowland at A. Blair Powell
• Jackie at South Hills Messenger on S. Park Road.
• Huntington Bank on S. Park Road – ask for Anna Caruso
• Ameri-Source – current notary recovering from surgery. Will be available later after the summer.
Treasurer’s Report: Evan reported that we have a balance of $10,790.81 in the account.
Shade Tree Commission: No rep at the moment
Trash Removal: No new information at this time.
Job Fair: Date for next year tentatively set for the 1st week in May. Hoping to start advertising earlier and in more ways
Paper recycling: June date for next year
Possible project: compiling an updated list of contact information of Bethel Park businesses for the Police and Fire Departments
Danner’s Auto: formerly known as Auto Perfection, located on Progress Blvd. Now owned by Jim Danner.
July 20 & August 10 – Glass Recycling at Village Square, 9am – 2pm.
Next Meeting: July 25th – NO MEETING IN AUGUST