Vision, Mission & Goals Statement for the Bethel Park Business Association
(as required by the IRS for establishing a 501 (C) (6) nonprofit organization)
Created by Management Consultants International / D. Carr
July 9, 2012
Our vision is to be the lead “voice” of the 125-plus members of the Business Association in the Bethel Park Industrial Park – for the good of the individual owner members, the Association, the Municipality and the Commonwealth – thereby helping to guarantee the American free enterprise system, capitalism and the American way.
Our mission is to protect, improve and sustain a positive corporate operating environment in the Park and thus enhance the economic value of the Association member businesses through vigilance, research, activism, business-first thinking and installation of sensible, positive and win-win policies, programs, codes and initiatives.
- To be the lead contact of and for Association members in all communications.
- To develop intra-Park networking for the good of Association members.
- To assist in developing awareness, quality conviction and sales beyond the borders of the Park – to the Municipality, the Commonwealth, the region, the nation and to the world.
- To maximize the synergy of the Association for valuable member benefits and group purchasing programs – for business goods and services, home shopping items, as well as health, fitness, sports and entertainment goods and services.
- To keep membership, meetings and benefits exclusive to members of the Bethel Park Business Association.